You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I leave my phone ringer on high volume (loud) but set my alarm volume to low? I have found NO way to do this. HOW is this even possible?

How do I leave my phone ringer on high volume (loud) but set my alarm volume to low? I have found NO way to do this. HOW is this even possible?

iPhone 11, iOS 13

Posted on Feb 16, 2021 8:40 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Feb 16, 2021 10:02 AM

petrafrommammoth wrote:

How is it possible that I can't do this on my iphone???

Because it's not a feature that Apple included.

If you use the Sleep tracking function in Health, you can set the alarm volume separately.

Track your sleep on Apple Watch and use Sleep on iPhone - Apple Support

3 replies

Feb 16, 2021 9:58 AM in response to SravanKrA

This is not helpful. Previous to posting my question, I have tried all of these approaches and none work. I have gone into Alarms and clicked on my selected sound and adjusted the VOLUME ( not RINGER) down. However, when the alarm sounds, it is at the volume level of the RINGER, meaning LOUD. I have tried toggling the "change with buttons" button under Sounds & Haptics to get my ALARM low but keep my RINGER high and nothing seems to work. It seems like the ALARM can only be LOW if the RINGER is LOW. This is SUPER annoying. My husband has a SAMSUNG and he can do this on his phone. How is it possible that I can't do this on my iphone???

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.