You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I transfer my apps

How do I transfer my apps to my new iPhone

Posted on Feb 17, 2021 2:33 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Feb 17, 2021 2:37 PM

The following link should help. Please be aware that not all third-party apps will transfer. Some may have to be re-downloaded on the new phone. Also, if you elect to use a different Apple ID on your new phone, those apps purchased under the original ID will have to be repurchased.

Ref: Transfer data from your previous iOS device to your new iPhone, iPad, or iPod Touch - Apple Support

2 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Feb 17, 2021 2:37 PM in response to Lforthofer

The following link should help. Please be aware that not all third-party apps will transfer. Some may have to be re-downloaded on the new phone. Also, if you elect to use a different Apple ID on your new phone, those apps purchased under the original ID will have to be repurchased.

Ref: Transfer data from your previous iOS device to your new iPhone, iPad, or iPod Touch - Apple Support

How do I transfer my apps

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.