You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Will I get refund back for the unwanted purchase of an app that was just now downloaded and charged my card? It was a pof.com app or something

Will I get refund back for the unwanted purchase of an app that was just now downloaded and charged my card? It was a pof.com app or something!!

And it doesn’t even show my correct phone below. Not the one I’m referring too that is.

Posted on Feb 17, 2021 7:05 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Feb 17, 2021 7:25 PM

How to request a refund

1. Go to reportaproblem.apple.com
  2. Sign in with your Apple ID and password.
  3. If you see the "Report" or "Report a Problem" button next to the item that you want to request a refund for, click it.
  4. Follow the instructions on the page to choose the reason why you want a refund and submit your request.

If you can't request a refund on reportaproblem.apple.com

If the charge is pending, you canʼt request a refund yet. After the charge goes through, try to request a refund again.

If you have an unpaid order, you need to pay for that order before you request a refund. You might need to update your payment information.

2 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Feb 17, 2021 7:25 PM in response to ChesaChusquin

How to request a refund

1. Go to reportaproblem.apple.com
  2. Sign in with your Apple ID and password.
  3. If you see the "Report" or "Report a Problem" button next to the item that you want to request a refund for, click it.
  4. Follow the instructions on the page to choose the reason why you want a refund and submit your request.

If you can't request a refund on reportaproblem.apple.com

If the charge is pending, you canʼt request a refund yet. After the charge goes through, try to request a refund again.

If you have an unpaid order, you need to pay for that order before you request a refund. You might need to update your payment information.

Feb 17, 2021 7:28 PM in response to ChesaChusquin

ChesaChusquin Said:

"Will I get refund back for the unwanted purchase of an app that was just now downloaded and charged my card? It was a pof.com app or something!! And it doesn’t even show my correct phone below. Not the one I’m referring too that is."

-------

These are User-to-User forums. No one here has any calls on returns. So, use the following link:

Go Here: Request a refund for apps or content that you bought from Apple - Apple Support

If of no success..

Contact Apple Support:

If you still need help, then contact Apple Support via phone.

Apple Phone Support:

Screensharing with the Apple Rep

To easily dispute the refund over the phone with the Apple Rep by screensharing the iSight camera of your iPhone and the iSight camera of your Mac.

Learn more at these links: 

For Note:

Why Calls are a Bit of a Wait:

Phone calls are taking a bit to go through at the moment, due to lots of calls. And, that makes sense because with the Coronavirus Pandemic, many are at home at the moment, with much time on their hands to contact Apple Support. So, just stay on the line, and you will get through :)

Will I get refund back for the unwanted purchase of an app that was just now downloaded and charged my card? It was a pof.com app or something

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.