You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

why does my apple id balance display 0.00?

When I look at my account balance in the App Store and the iTunes Store I can see a balance of $0.00 which is incorrect. I have a balance of over $200.00. I can see the balance when I open my Apple ID in settings but it is not showing correctly inside the iTunes and App Store.

This question was previously posted by another user but the answer did not address the issue.

Posted on Feb 19, 2021 3:57 PM

1 reply

Feb 22, 2021 9:15 AM in response to 123Luckie

Hi there 123Luckie,

From what we can tell, you have an Apple ID balance of over $200.00, but the balance appears to be zero when viewing it in the iTunes and App Stores. We're glad you've joined us in Apple Support Communities, and we can provide some guidance.

"If you think that your Apple ID balance is incorrect, sign out of the App Store or iTunes Store, then sign back in and check the balance again. If you still think that the balance is incorrect, check your purchase history to see if a subscription renewed or you bought an item." Have a look at the support article below to learn more:

Check your Apple ID balance

To find out how to check your purchase history, follow the steps in this link:

See your purchase history for the App Store, iTunes Store, and more

If that doesn't seem to help, you'll want to connect with Apple ID support:

Apple ID Support

Take care.

why does my apple id balance display 0.00?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.