You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

📢 Newsroom Update

Apple introduces powerful new iPad mini built for Apple Intelligence. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My slim folio pro won’t pair with my 3rd generation iPad pro

It was working fine and suddenly it wasn’t. It didn’t update and it stopped working. It had updated days ago. I’ve tried shutting down and restarting. Disconnect and reconnect. Cleaning where they connect. Nothing works. At first it would identify the slim folio, now it won’t even acknowledge that it’s there. It’s like the slim folio just died and disappeared. I’ve had this iPad and slim folio since July of 2020. They’re not even a year old. FYI, I bought both new.

Posted on Feb 21, 2021 9:04 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Feb 21, 2021 9:35 AM

You can read this support article:--> If you can't connect a Bluetooth accessory to your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

If you get no help, since both devices are still covered by warranty, I suggest that you have them inspected at an Authorized service provider.

Regards

Giulio

1 reply

My slim folio pro won’t pair with my 3rd generation iPad pro

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.