You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Not sure if this is the right way to get help but yesterday evening got mssg in my iPhone settings that my iPhone is severely damaged by 13 viruses!What to do ?

Got yesterday evening mssg in settings from my iPhone that my phone was severely damaged by 13 viruses and that I have to do something immediately!

Got instructions and to install some app that will protect my phone .

Need a help since never before got such mssg and not sure if it’s phishing or really have to do something ?

Thank you for your help

Posted on Feb 22, 2021 12:53 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Feb 22, 2021 1:00 AM

Hello, you can close that tab, it is not genuine, it is fraudulent.

You may forward its address (the link) to reportphishing@apple.com via mail to report it to Apple.

2 replies

Not sure if this is the right way to get help but yesterday evening got mssg in my iPhone settings that my iPhone is severely damaged by 13 viruses!What to do ?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.