You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Stolen iPhone 12 Pro :(

I’m just amazed how there is no way to track a stolen iPhone :( a device that cost this much should never be untraceable even when offline. These thief’s sent me a photo of my medical card with my emergency contacts. How is this even possible?!

They are spamming msgs with fake Apple website links trying to steal my Apple ID. How did they get the my medical card details and what can I do at this point?

I have blocked the SIM card deleted everything on the phone, turn on lost mode etc.

I feel extremely distressed :,(

iPhone 11 Pro

Posted on Feb 23, 2021 11:03 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Feb 23, 2021 11:12 AM

PedroMGomes wrote:

I’m just amazed how there is no way to track a stolen iPhone :( a device that cost this much should never be untraceable even when offline. These thief’s sent me a photo of my medical card with my emergency contacts. How is this even possible?!
They are spamming msgs with fake Apple website links trying to steal my Apple ID. How did they get the my medical card details and what can I do at this point?
I have blocked the SIM card deleted everything on the phone, turn on lost mode etc.

https://discussions.apple.com/content/attachment/25f99efb-e3ee-4f03-8d66-28b4517fc0a2

If a device is powered off, there is no way to track it. Can't do much if any device is powered off.

They have your medical info, because it can be access from the lock screen read here Set up your Medical ID in the Health app on your iPhone - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Feb 23, 2021 11:12 AM in response to PedroMGomes

PedroMGomes wrote:

https://discussions.apple.com/content/attachment/25f99efb-e3ee-4f03-8d66-28b4517fc0a2

If a device is powered off, there is no way to track it. Can't do much if any device is powered off.

They have your medical info, because it can be access from the lock screen read here Set up your Medical ID in the Health app on your iPhone - Apple Support

Stolen iPhone 12 Pro :(

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.