You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How can I delete a number registered

I want to delete a number that I have registered in my phone but I no longer have that phone with me and I want to delete it

iPhone 12, iOS 14

Posted on Feb 23, 2021 10:12 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Feb 24, 2021 2:29 AM

On your iPhone, go to Settings > Messages > Send & Receive. Select your Apple ID at the bottom of the screen and tap Sign Out. Then go to Settings > FaceTime, select your Apple ID and tap Sign Out. If the phone number that you want to remove belongs to an iPhone that you can't access, change your Apple ID password.

Add or remove your phone number in Messages or FaceTime ...

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Feb 24, 2021 2:29 AM in response to cinthias94

On your iPhone, go to Settings > Messages > Send & Receive. Select your Apple ID at the bottom of the screen and tap Sign Out. Then go to Settings > FaceTime, select your Apple ID and tap Sign Out. If the phone number that you want to remove belongs to an iPhone that you can't access, change your Apple ID password.

Add or remove your phone number in Messages or FaceTime ...

How can I delete a number registered

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.