You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My apple watch wont pair to my phone,and its giving me this wired message

The problem is that when I pair it with my phone, everything goes well, until, the apple id login screen comes, When the screen comes, it says this device does not support this apple id. I looked it up and they said to icloud.com, which I did. It says to go into devices and delete, but when I go there only on the device my iPhone 7. I originally got the apple watch 2 years ago then paired then, them with coronavirus I gave it to my brother. I then unpaired it, from my brother's phone.1

iPhone 7, iOS 14

Posted on Feb 25, 2021 7:22 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Feb 25, 2021 7:51 PM

OK, but has the Activation Lock to your brother's Apple ID been released?

Your brother can do the following;

Remove  Watch Activation Lock -

1. Go to icloud.com and login
  2. Open Find iPhone.
  3. In the All Devices pulldown menu select your Watch.
  4. In the resulting sheet that appears to the right choose erase Apple Watch. Select Next until the device is erased.

M1 Mac mini, macOS 11.2.1; Watch, series 5 GPS/cellular, watchOS 7.3.1; iPad Pro 2nd Gen, iPadOS 14.4; iPad Air 2, iPadOS 14.4; iPhone 12 Pro, iOS 14.4; TV 4th Gen, tvOS 14.;  HomePods, audioOS 14.4 and Airport Express w/ Airplay 2

1. Then Remove the watch from your Apple ID.
1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Feb 25, 2021 7:51 PM in response to greataarush

OK, but has the Activation Lock to your brother's Apple ID been released?

Your brother can do the following;

Remove  Watch Activation Lock -

1. Go to icloud.com and login
  2. Open Find iPhone.
  3. In the All Devices pulldown menu select your Watch.
  4. In the resulting sheet that appears to the right choose erase Apple Watch. Select Next until the device is erased.

M1 Mac mini, macOS 11.2.1; Watch, series 5 GPS/cellular, watchOS 7.3.1; iPad Pro 2nd Gen, iPadOS 14.4; iPad Air 2, iPadOS 14.4; iPhone 12 Pro, iOS 14.4; TV 4th Gen, tvOS 14.;  HomePods, audioOS 14.4 and Airport Express w/ Airplay 2

1. Then Remove the watch from your Apple ID.

My apple watch wont pair to my phone,and its giving me this wired message

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.