You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to you take off the flashlight from the Lock Screen on the iPhone 12 Pro Max?

It’s so easy for the flashlight to come on. Apple should have thought it through... you hold your phone at corners and currently any slight detection from the locked screen on the left lower corner will trigger the flashlight on and to turn it off, it’s a pain in the rear trying to hold.

I don’t want to disable to the flash light from the control center (right corner pull down tab)... I want to disable the flashlight from the Lock Screen. Nothing more, nothing less!

iPhone 12 Pro Max, iOS 14

Posted on Feb 26, 2021 3:41 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Feb 26, 2021 3:46 PM

You cannot remove it.

You can let Apple know your thoughts here:

https://www.apple.com/feedback/

I'd love to know how you make it easy to activate. I always end up having to invoke the Control Center so I can turn it on from there.

6 replies

How to you take off the flashlight from the Lock Screen on the iPhone 12 Pro Max?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.