You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I have no Apple products just the streaming device Apple tv box. How do I add apps like prime video

How do I add apps like prime video. I only have Apple tv box no i products.

Apple TV 4K, tvOS 13

Posted on Mar 2, 2021 11:55 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Mar 2, 2021 6:41 PM

① You will need an Apple ID account,

- with verified email address (respond with code),

- with valid billing address in your region,

- with valid payment method (or select ‘None’).

How to create a new Apple ID - Apple Support

For best account control on a PC, manage your Apple ID account using the iTunes for Windows application.

② You will need to use this Apple ID account to sign in to the Apple TV box (during setup).

When your Apple ID account is ready for the iTunes Store and App Store, then you can use it to download additional apps for additional services on this device, from the App Store app:

Apple TV 4K, tvOS 13

Users should keep the system software up-to-date (tvOS 14.x). How to update your Apple TV - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Mar 2, 2021 6:41 PM in response to Goodbe

① You will need an Apple ID account,

- with verified email address (respond with code),

- with valid billing address in your region,

- with valid payment method (or select ‘None’).

How to create a new Apple ID - Apple Support

For best account control on a PC, manage your Apple ID account using the iTunes for Windows application.

② You will need to use this Apple ID account to sign in to the Apple TV box (during setup).

When your Apple ID account is ready for the iTunes Store and App Store, then you can use it to download additional apps for additional services on this device, from the App Store app:

Apple TV 4K, tvOS 13

Users should keep the system software up-to-date (tvOS 14.x). How to update your Apple TV - Apple Support

I have no Apple products just the streaming device Apple tv box. How do I add apps like prime video

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.