You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Why my music application does not open? It asks for password and continuously waits. After a while it asks for password again. I used to be a member of apple music only and now that I am a new One member, it does not allow me in. Thank you!

Why my music application does not open? It asks for password and continuously waits. After a while it asks for password again. I used to be a member of apple music only and now that I am a new One member, it does not allow me in. Thank you!

Posted on Mar 3, 2021 11:00 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Mar 3, 2021 12:50 PM

You might be able to fix your issue by turning Sync Library off, then turning it back on again. Learn how. You may want to restart your iPhone between toggles just to be sure.

Restart your iPhone - Apple Support

1 reply

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.