You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Insufficient iCloud Storage

Hey! I ran out of space on my iPhone (256GB) and it's mostly photos the problem, i've also been using iCloud 200GB but couldn't support my needs so I upgraded to 2TB. However my photos are still striving to get on iCloud, and it's as if I still have no storage, it also says insufficient iCloud storage and that storing photos on iCloud is paused. I don't know what to do, I paid for the 2TB plan and I see no difference, and well my phone has no storage.

iPhone XS Max

Posted on Mar 4, 2021 2:00 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Mar 4, 2021 2:20 PM

First, try signing out of iCloud, restart your iPhone, and then sign back in:

Sign out of iCloud on your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, Apple TV, or Mac - Apple Support

Restart your iPhone - Apple Support

Sign in with your Apple ID - Apple Support

Hopefully, you should now be able to see that you have the 2TB iCloud storage plan:

Manage your iCloud storage - Apple Support

Then use the "Optimize iPhone Storage" setting. See the 'Store your photos and videos in iCloud' section in:

Manage your photo and video storage - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Mar 4, 2021 2:20 PM in response to PhivMich1

First, try signing out of iCloud, restart your iPhone, and then sign back in:

Sign out of iCloud on your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, Apple TV, or Mac - Apple Support

Restart your iPhone - Apple Support

Sign in with your Apple ID - Apple Support

Hopefully, you should now be able to see that you have the 2TB iCloud storage plan:

Manage your iCloud storage - Apple Support

Then use the "Optimize iPhone Storage" setting. See the 'Store your photos and videos in iCloud' section in:

Manage your photo and video storage - Apple Support

Insufficient iCloud Storage

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.