You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Series 2 watch doesn't pair with iPhone 6s

I have an iPhone 6s whit the latest IOS and an apple watch I didnt use in years. Now that I wanted to use it when opened didnt pair with the phone so I sent the watch to factory settings.

Now when I try to pair it goes well until the point it asks my Apple ID associated with the watch. When I do this step it says that it's not a valid ID(its the only apple id I have and when I try to connect on my phone to the account it works). What am i doing wrong or what else can i do?

Thank you

iPhone 6s, iOS 14

Posted on Mar 8, 2021 3:46 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Mar 8, 2021 4:10 AM

You have to remove the watch from your old phone,did you have another apple id at sometime?.

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Mar 8, 2021 4:10 AM in response to CeciliaMu

You have to remove the watch from your old phone,did you have another apple id at sometime?.

Series 2 watch doesn't pair with iPhone 6s

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.