You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Saving EXCEL Files?

EXCEL Files are saved on my One Drive. How can I save them on my Mac?

Current Pro Desktops

Posted on Mar 8, 2021 8:47 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Mar 9, 2021 9:03 AM

Hi Aphi4L,

When you go to the File Menu and click save on your Excel document, there should be a button called "On My Mac" which you can push to save to your machine instead of OneDrive. From there you can choose where on your machine you'd like to save your file.

This article from Microsoft may be of assistance if you're still having trouble.

Hope it helps!

-Geotrax

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Mar 9, 2021 9:03 AM in response to Aphi4L

Hi Aphi4L,

When you go to the File Menu and click save on your Excel document, there should be a button called "On My Mac" which you can push to save to your machine instead of OneDrive. From there you can choose where on your machine you'd like to save your file.

This article from Microsoft may be of assistance if you're still having trouble.

Hope it helps!

-Geotrax

Saving EXCEL Files?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.