You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

M1 MacBook Pro external displays

What is the work around to connect multiple displays to the M1 MacBook Pro?

I just sold my old 2020 MacBook because it was getting really and the battery died within 2 hours of heavy use. And now as soon as I finished setting up the new MacBook, it won't connect to my 2 displays.

@Apple can you please fix this? I am seriously considering moving away from Apple if this issue isn't resolved soon.

Posted on Mar 9, 2021 3:24 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Mar 9, 2021 3:28 PM

There is no work-around. The specs are very clear.

"Simultaneously supports full native resolution on the built-in display at millions of colors and:

• One external display with up to 6K resolution at 60Hz"

Apple is not here and will not get your message. If you want to give Apple feedback: Product Feedback - Apple

2 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Mar 9, 2021 3:28 PM in response to Abhisyal23

There is no work-around. The specs are very clear.

"Simultaneously supports full native resolution on the built-in display at millions of colors and:

• One external display with up to 6K resolution at 60Hz"

Apple is not here and will not get your message. If you want to give Apple feedback: Product Feedback - Apple

M1 MacBook Pro external displays

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.