You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Connecting apple HomePod stereo pair to apple tv

Hi,

A few months ago I have decided to pair my two homepods in order to create a stereo pair for my 4K apple tv. Its been working great and the sound was amazing, however, recently when watching a movie I noticed that the pair has disconnected, and when I tried reconnecting it in the settings or by summoning the menu for languages and subtitles where I also have seen my two homepods, they disconnected briefly after I have selected them. I have already tried disconnecting and restarting them and unpairing them. In one instance where I have unplugged and replugged my 4K apple tv the stereo pair connected and worked again, however, the next day I was left with the same issue as before.

I hope you can help me, Dan

Apple TV 4K, tvOS 14

Posted on Mar 10, 2021 10:05 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Mar 10, 2021 4:21 PM

Reboot your router, then power cycle the HomePods and Apple TV. See if the devices will play nicely again.

tt2

Similar questions

1 reply

Connecting apple HomePod stereo pair to apple tv

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.