You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I cancel my 99 cent monthly fee

how do I cancel my 99 cent monthly charge

iPhone 12 Pro Max, iOS 14

Posted on Mar 11, 2021 4:29 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Mar 11, 2021 4:36 PM

You should have told us what that $.99 per month is for. We have no way of knowing it. I, however, will guess that it is for $.99 per month for 50GB of iCloud Storage. IF you believe that my assumption is correct then read below-

Open Settings ➔ Apple ID (Your Name at Top) ➔ Subscriptions : Locate the 50GB Storage Plan and tap on it. Then select the 5GB Option which will cancel your subscription to the 50GB.

Axel F.

2 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Mar 11, 2021 4:36 PM in response to triston83

You should have told us what that $.99 per month is for. We have no way of knowing it. I, however, will guess that it is for $.99 per month for 50GB of iCloud Storage. IF you believe that my assumption is correct then read below-

Open Settings ➔ Apple ID (Your Name at Top) ➔ Subscriptions : Locate the 50GB Storage Plan and tap on it. Then select the 5GB Option which will cancel your subscription to the 50GB.

Axel F.

Mar 11, 2021 4:33 PM in response to triston83

That sounds like it might be for iCloud storage.

If you wish to downgrade:

Downgrade or cancel your iCloud storage plan - Apple Support

If it is another type of subscription follow the steps in this guide:

See or cancel your subscriptions - Apple Support

When the subscription shows Expires on [Date]

That means the subscription is canceled.

If you are still unable to cancel the subscription:

Contact Apple for support and service - Apple Support

Good luck!

How do I cancel my 99 cent monthly fee

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.