You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

everything i want to do on my phone asks for apple password. i have 3 apple products and i dont have acess to email unless i am at work. why cant apple just keep all these passwords so i dont have to remember them

My phone keeps asking for Apple ID. I don’t have access to email when I am out of town. I can’t remember all these passwords. Why can’t apple just keep it stored and let me download without asking for Apple ID or password

iPhone 6s, iOS 14

Posted on Mar 12, 2021 8:09 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Mar 12, 2021 8:24 AM

Have you considered using a 3rd party password manager such as 1Password to store your passwords?

Have you set up iCloud Keychain?

Keychain FAQ

1 reply

everything i want to do on my phone asks for apple password. i have 3 apple products and i dont have acess to email unless i am at work. why cant apple just keep all these passwords so i dont have to remember them

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.