You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

It is humorous that this article is has not been designed to support dark mode... one reading this article and attempting to test what they've done are still faced with a "light mode" article

Why not support dark mode in this article/tutorial on how to enable it??

Posted on Mar 12, 2021 9:04 AM

3 replies

Mar 12, 2021 10:12 AM in response to dialabrain

What I mean is that even though I have performed the outlined steps to change my system preferences to dark mode and therein Safari's, the article (at least through my view) still presets in light mode rather than dark mode. I have other websites on other tabs that are presenting in dark mode but not this article How to use Dark Mode on your Mac... I found this ironic

It is humorous that this article is has not been designed to support dark mode... one reading this article and attempting to test what they've done are still faced with a "light mode" article

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.