You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Screen time tracks a site i didnt use in a while

Hello

I just found out that the screen timer is tracking a webpage I havent used in days. It was never opened except the couple of minutes back when I used it, but despite then never. Is this some kind of mistake or am I just missing something out? If needed I can drop some footage

MacBook Air 13″, macOS 11.2

Posted on Mar 16, 2021 12:58 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Mar 17, 2021 10:32 AM

Hi easy20,

We see Screen Time is logging a website you visited a few days ago but haven't been back to since.

As Screen Time is a great way to monitor your device usage, we'd like to confirm it is set up properly. Take a look at the steps for Screen Time on Mac below:

After confirming your settings, let us know if you're merely monitoring usage in Safari or if there is a limit enforced.

We'll continue from there.

Cheers!

2 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Mar 17, 2021 10:32 AM in response to easy20

Hi easy20,

We see Screen Time is logging a website you visited a few days ago but haven't been back to since.

As Screen Time is a great way to monitor your device usage, we'd like to confirm it is set up properly. Take a look at the steps for Screen Time on Mac below:

After confirming your settings, let us know if you're merely monitoring usage in Safari or if there is a limit enforced.

We'll continue from there.

Cheers!

Screen time tracks a site i didnt use in a while

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.