You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Subscribed to Apple TV + Service and within this Service Subscribed to Showtime / Paramount +

I am subscribed to Paramount + through Apple TV Service. Paramount + works pretty good through this app, but for some reason I can not watch the live Soccer Match for the Champions League via my subscription but a friend who has straight up Paramount + can. Does this not work through my Subscription because I subscribed through Apple TV +?

Posted on Mar 16, 2021 1:22 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Mar 16, 2021 3:47 PM

You will have to ask Paramount+ if you may confirm your Apple TV app Channel subscription with them for use in their apps and sites, in order to access sports – like CBS did before them. The Apple TV app Channel Paramount+ itself does not seem to include sports.

Similar questions

1 reply

Subscribed to Apple TV + Service and within this Service Subscribed to Showtime / Paramount +

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.