You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to buy free apps from the App Store?

How to buy free apps from the Apple Store if I do not have a bank account and therefore do not have a credit card? Please contact me at the following e-mail

[Personal Information Edited by Moderator]

Posted on Mar 17, 2021 2:13 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Mar 17, 2021 2:20 PM

If you can't remove your last payment method or use no payment method with your Apple ID, click here --> https://support.apple.com/HT203905

- "if you're using an existing Apple ID with the App Store for the first time, you must provide payment information."

8 replies

Mar 17, 2021 2:24 PM in response to MH2810

Please do not post your email in a public forum, unless you want tons of spam.

The forum already knows where to send the replies.

If this is a newly created Apple ID, then you need to add a payment method to verify it. Once verified, it can be removed, so the easiest thing to do, is to borrow a payment method to use for verification, and then remove it when you are done with it.

See: If you can't remove your last payment method or use no payment method with your Apple ID - Apple Support

The other option is to create an Apple ID that requires no payment method from the beginning: https://appletoolbox.com/how-to-create-an-apple-id-without-credit-card/

Mar 17, 2021 2:30 PM in response to MH2810

MH2810 Said:

"How to buy free apps from the App Store?: How to buy free apps from the Apple Store if I do not have a bank account and therefore do not have a credit card? Please contact me at the following e-mail"

-------

Use a PayPal Account:

If you have no such card, then use a PayPal account(if an option in your location/region), and assign it as the Method of Payment.

See if PayPal is an Option:

Go Here: Payment Methods that you can Use with your Apple ID - Apple Support

Mar 17, 2021 3:02 PM in response to MH2810

MH2810 Said:

MH2810 Said:

"How to buy free apps from the App Store?: My previous question has not been answered yet. Please help and send the answer to my question. Thank you"

-------

At Least One Method of Payment:

Having a PayPal account, you can get these apps. Note that you are required to have at least one method of payment assigned to your Apple Account. That is why to use PayPal, if you have no card.

How to buy free apps from the App Store?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.