You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Extend Display

Hi, I am trying to extend my display with two additional monitors. I have got MOKIN docking to connect it. One monitor is connected through HDMI and the other through a VGA cable. However, my both external screen is mirroring instead of extending. Moreover, my MacBook Pro also hasn't recognized both screens when I go to Display-Arrangement. Is there any way I can extend my two external monitors along with my MacBook Pro display? I would truly appreciate your help and any suggestion.

MacBook Pro 13″, macOS 11.2

Posted on Mar 17, 2021 2:59 PM

2 replies

Mar 18, 2021 2:24 PM in response to shushant163

Greetings shushant163,

Thanks for visiting the Apple Support Communities! It seems you're unable to use multiple displays with your MacBook Pro.

Which model year MacBook Pro are you using? The latest MacBook Pro with the M1 chip supports just one external display: Technical Specifications - Apple

If you're using a model which supports multiple displays, then check out the troubleshooting in the article below:

Get help with video issues on external displays connected to your Mac - Apple Support

Kind regards.

Extend Display

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.