You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Screen Sharing

Hello, i use an IPad 2020 8th Generation and also the IPad 2019 7th Generation. Is it possible to work with two displays at the same time? I want to see my notes on one Display and use the Zoom App on the other. So I can have a meeting and use my notes on the other?

I hope you know what I mean and somebody can help me with my problem.

iPad, iPadOS 14

Posted on Mar 20, 2021 2:45 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Mar 20, 2021 3:54 AM

Extending the screen of one iPad to another is not possible. However, there is nothing to prevent you from signing-in to Zoom from one iPad - and using the other for a different task.

If both iPads are signed-in to iCloud with the same AppleID - and Continuity/Handoff features are enabled on both devices - many tasks can simply be passed directly between your iPads.

Use Continuity to connect your Mac, iPhone, iPad, iPod touch and Apple Watch – Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Mar 20, 2021 3:54 AM in response to berry879

Extending the screen of one iPad to another is not possible. However, there is nothing to prevent you from signing-in to Zoom from one iPad - and using the other for a different task.

If both iPads are signed-in to iCloud with the same AppleID - and Continuity/Handoff features are enabled on both devices - many tasks can simply be passed directly between your iPads.

Use Continuity to connect your Mac, iPhone, iPad, iPod touch and Apple Watch – Apple Support

Screen Sharing

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.