You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

When I'm signed into my Account on iTunes I cannot see the list of authorized devices even though I receive the message there are 5 authorized devices and I cannot authorize another.devices and

My account has 5 devices authorized for iTunes some of which no longer exist and I wish to remove their authorization, and I need to authorize a new PC.

However when I am signed into my account on the PC I go to the account menu I see my aame and email so I know I am logged on. I have a menu item Authorizations which gives me options to authorize or deauthorize this computer but I do not have the menu item to see or manage a list of authorized devices.

Please see attached screen shots

[Image Edited by Moderator to Remove Personal Information]

Posted on Mar 20, 2021 8:34 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Mar 20, 2021 8:38 AM

There isn't one. Press the Deauthorize All button in the page with the first screenshot.

(194445)

1 reply

When I'm signed into my Account on iTunes I cannot see the list of authorized devices even though I receive the message there are 5 authorized devices and I cannot authorize another.devices and

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.