You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Scammed

I have been scammed through Apple Pay wit another person what can I do or how do I go about this

iPhone XR

Posted on Mar 22, 2021 10:30 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Mar 22, 2021 10:41 PM

You can contact your local police and file a report. Call the credit card company that you used in Apple Pay and see whether you can dispute the transaction. If you used the Apple Cash card to send money then ➔ Contact Apple.

Here are some details on what to and ➔ How to avoid scams when using Apple Pay to send and receive money

Axel F.

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Mar 22, 2021 10:41 PM in response to Lurock2311

You can contact your local police and file a report. Call the credit card company that you used in Apple Pay and see whether you can dispute the transaction. If you used the Apple Cash card to send money then ➔ Contact Apple.

Here are some details on what to and ➔ How to avoid scams when using Apple Pay to send and receive money

Axel F.

Scammed

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.