You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

CBS All Access subscription

I purchased the subscription for CBS All Access through Apple TV almost a year ago. It’s now Paramount +. I will watch a series and at some episodes it wants to charge me $2.99 to view. Why am I being promoted to pay for these episodes if I purchased the app and I’m watching from my Apple TV?

Posted on Mar 23, 2021 2:17 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Mar 24, 2021 8:54 PM

Season 1 doesn’t seem to be on Paramount+ (anymore). They currently list only season 2.

All Rise - CBS - Watch on Paramount Plus

The iTunes Store sells some TV shows per season. Accessing season 1 then may not show season 2 content, even if it is available, or vise versa.

All Rise, Season ‪1‬ on iTunes - Apple

All Rise, Season ‪2‬ on iTunes - Apple

4 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Mar 24, 2021 8:54 PM in response to Brneye

Season 1 doesn’t seem to be on Paramount+ (anymore). They currently list only season 2.

All Rise - CBS - Watch on Paramount Plus

The iTunes Store sells some TV shows per season. Accessing season 1 then may not show season 2 content, even if it is available, or vise versa.

All Rise, Season ‪1‬ on iTunes - Apple

All Rise, Season ‪2‬ on iTunes - Apple

Mar 23, 2021 4:53 AM in response to Brneye

• Possibly the episode numbering differs between various content providers for that show, e.g. because of splitting long episodes into two, and the Apple TV app chose the iTunes Store (tv) as content provider for a particular episode, which number may not exist with a different content provider.
  • Possibly the Apple TV app got confused by the various content providers for that show, and assumed the iTunes Store (tv) as default. Try going to a show’s Details page to correct the intended content provider under the How to Watch heading.

CBS All Access subscription

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.