You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

not all contacts on my iphone show up in icloud on

360 contacts on my iphone but only 102 of them are in icloud on my pc.

Have I done something wrong or is cloud.com at fault?

Windows, Windows 10

Posted on Mar 23, 2021 3:13 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Mar 24, 2021 10:36 AM

Hey Richard,

It sounds like you're having some trouble with contacts that are on your iPhone aren't appearing on iCloud on the PC.

Follow through steps to help with the syncing issue: If your iCloud Contacts, Calendars, or Reminders won’t sync - Apple Support. If you're still having trouble after following all the steps in that resource, let us know if these contacts appear when you check on iCloud.com using a browser on a computer. 

Cheers.

3 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Mar 24, 2021 10:36 AM in response to richardfromschenectady

Hey Richard,

It sounds like you're having some trouble with contacts that are on your iPhone aren't appearing on iCloud on the PC.

Follow through steps to help with the syncing issue: If your iCloud Contacts, Calendars, or Reminders won’t sync - Apple Support. If you're still having trouble after following all the steps in that resource, let us know if these contacts appear when you check on iCloud.com using a browser on a computer. 

Cheers.

not all contacts on my iphone show up in icloud on

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.