You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple pencil lines breaking randomly

When using the Apple Pencil, the lines break sometimes, like a continuous stroke becomes 2 strokes and such. This isn’t related to any particular app, happens in all apps, including apples own app like notes. I will attach a video to showcase the exact problem

This is a last ditch effort before, i move to Samsung i guess.

This is my 4th i pad and 3rd apple pencil, i had an i pad air, and that got replaced under warranty then the warranty ended and I decided to sell my i pad, then got a new i pad 8th gen, and replaced that too but still same issue in all the devices. In this time I also replaced my Apple Pencil 2 times.

No case, no Screen protectors, zoom settings are off, reset(network and factory i tried), tip i screwed on as tightly as possible? Using cable and adapter supplied with the box.

https://youtu.be/_fzSDc6K5EU

Posted on Mar 25, 2021 10:05 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Mar 25, 2021 10:06 AM

This happened with me you gotta replace the tip of the Apple Pencil if this doesn’t resolve the problem then charge your Apple Pencil ✏️ and try again if problem persists contact Apple support

Similar questions

9 replies

Apple pencil lines breaking randomly

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.