You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I send the Apple Cash back to bank

iPhone 11, iOS 14

Posted on Mar 27, 2021 10:48 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Mar 27, 2021 11:00 PM

1. Ensure that you have a Bank already setup with your Apple Cash Card. You can confirm this by opening the Apple Cash Card in the Wallet app. Tap on the THREE DOTS at the TOP RIGHT corner. This will flip the card. Tap on Bank Account and set up your account number.
  2. To transfer you cash to your Bank Account. Open the Apple Cash Card. Tap on the THREE DOTS at the TOP RIGHT corner. This will flip the card. Choose Transfer to Bank. Tap on Next. Choose your method. Then tap on TRANSFER. See the image below-

Axel F.

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Mar 27, 2021 11:00 PM in response to Lizcameron780

1. Ensure that you have a Bank already setup with your Apple Cash Card. You can confirm this by opening the Apple Cash Card in the Wallet app. Tap on the THREE DOTS at the TOP RIGHT corner. This will flip the card. Tap on Bank Account and set up your account number.
  2. To transfer you cash to your Bank Account. Open the Apple Cash Card. Tap on the THREE DOTS at the TOP RIGHT corner. This will flip the card. Choose Transfer to Bank. Tap on Next. Choose your method. Then tap on TRANSFER. See the image below-

Axel F.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.