You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Message app on iPhone 10

I deleted my message app I am no longer able to receive text messages. I tried looking for the app in the App Store and I cannot find the original message app that usually is an app that is on the phone when you purchase it where can I find the message app to recover it to the home screen apps

iPhone X, iOS 14

Posted on Mar 30, 2021 3:13 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Mar 30, 2021 10:40 AM

Never owned any other type of phone except an Apple iPhone and I thought I was very proficient and knowing how to do almost anything I got to the app library swipe it all the way to the left and it had subsections of my apps which messenger was not on there but I kept swiping left as you told me and then every app I have on the phone came up in alphabetical order a Health on the Messenger app then trade to the home screen what a relief and I wanted to tell you how much I appreciate you replying to my question and how thankful I am for you solving the problem for me I hope you have a great day please be safe And thank you again for your help

3 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Mar 30, 2021 10:40 AM in response to LD150

Never owned any other type of phone except an Apple iPhone and I thought I was very proficient and knowing how to do almost anything I got to the app library swipe it all the way to the left and it had subsections of my apps which messenger was not on there but I kept swiping left as you told me and then every app I have on the phone came up in alphabetical order a Health on the Messenger app then trade to the home screen what a relief and I wanted to tell you how much I appreciate you replying to my question and how thankful I am for you solving the problem for me I hope you have a great day please be safe And thank you again for your help

Message app on iPhone 10

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.