You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

APPLE CARE + International Coverage?

So I bought an iPhone SE 2020 with apple care + with theft coverage here in the US, does Applecare cover theft and damage outside the US? if I travel to South America can I take it to one of the authorized dealers over there? The same applies to other apple products with apple care.

iPhone SE

Posted on Mar 30, 2021 9:55 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Mar 31, 2021 10:22 AM

Hello SANTIVILLA93,

We understand that you have questions related to AppleCare+ Theft & Loss usage outside of the country of purchase. Theft and loss is provided in the US through a third-party associated with Apple. Details can be found here: AppleCare Products - iPhone - Apple

Exact coverage can depend on the country, as not all offer theft and loss coverage. Likewise, repairs may be limited due to the difference in hardware between regional models. We would recommend that you Contact Apple Support to determine exact coverage for the location(s) that you'll be in.

Thanks for using Apple Support Communities!

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Mar 31, 2021 10:22 AM in response to SANTIVILLA93

Hello SANTIVILLA93,

We understand that you have questions related to AppleCare+ Theft & Loss usage outside of the country of purchase. Theft and loss is provided in the US through a third-party associated with Apple. Details can be found here: AppleCare Products - iPhone - Apple

Exact coverage can depend on the country, as not all offer theft and loss coverage. Likewise, repairs may be limited due to the difference in hardware between regional models. We would recommend that you Contact Apple Support to determine exact coverage for the location(s) that you'll be in.

Thanks for using Apple Support Communities!

APPLE CARE + International Coverage?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.