You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Iphone 6 stuck on loading screen

My iphone 6 was working perfectly until I restored it with ios 12.5.1, the restore was successful but during the reboot the iphone got stuck at the loading screen with the apple logo on top. But when connected to itunes, it shows that iphone is connected in normal mode and iphone is working. I have tried hard restart and restored again with ios 12.5.2 several times but the problem is the same. Any help please?

iPhone 6

Posted on Apr 2, 2021 12:35 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Apr 2, 2021 6:49 PM

Hi there iKSBOSS,

We understand that your iPhone is stuck on the Apple logo screen with a progress bar. We’d like to help however we can.

To start, follow the steps outlined in this article:

Apple logo with progress bar after updating or restoring iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

If this continues after reviewing that, then we would recommend that you have your iPhone inspected for service.

iPhone Repair and Service

Take care!

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Apr 2, 2021 6:49 PM in response to iKSBOSS

Hi there iKSBOSS,

We understand that your iPhone is stuck on the Apple logo screen with a progress bar. We’d like to help however we can.

To start, follow the steps outlined in this article:

Apple logo with progress bar after updating or restoring iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

If this continues after reviewing that, then we would recommend that you have your iPhone inspected for service.

iPhone Repair and Service

Take care!

Iphone 6 stuck on loading screen

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.