You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Refund for purchases

Hello, how long does it take to get a refund for the purchase?

The money never came back to the card

Posted on Apr 2, 2021 1:11 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Apr 2, 2021 2:01 AM

I can state that for just myself that when I have had accidental purchaes..,

The turn around for a refund has normally been 1-2 day's.

As for my own experience, Apple has been on point and very helpful in this subject compared to several other companies that I deal with on a daily basis.

If it's been longer then a week, Then I would suggest giving APPLE CUSTOMER SERVICE A CALL.

The phone number is on the Customer support website.

*** Note;*** Due to the pandemic..., As you are probably still aware of It may take a little longer then normal for a HUMAN to answer your call..., But hang in there since all of my experience with Apple's Customer Service" has been pretty good at resolving all the Apple Product Issues that I have had over the past 10-15 Yr.'s...

Good Luck with all....,

Mike

2 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Apr 2, 2021 2:01 AM in response to viktoriia81

I can state that for just myself that when I have had accidental purchaes..,

The turn around for a refund has normally been 1-2 day's.

As for my own experience, Apple has been on point and very helpful in this subject compared to several other companies that I deal with on a daily basis.

If it's been longer then a week, Then I would suggest giving APPLE CUSTOMER SERVICE A CALL.

The phone number is on the Customer support website.

*** Note;*** Due to the pandemic..., As you are probably still aware of It may take a little longer then normal for a HUMAN to answer your call..., But hang in there since all of my experience with Apple's Customer Service" has been pretty good at resolving all the Apple Product Issues that I have had over the past 10-15 Yr.'s...

Good Luck with all....,

Mike

Refund for purchases

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.