You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Add Bluetooth Lightbulb to Apple Home

How can I add my Philips HUE lightbulbs to my Apple Home app?

I am not sure if this is possible. I just have a pair of bluetooth Phillips HUE smart lightbulbs.

To add these to the Home do they have to be a specific type of bulb?

My end goal would be to control the bulbs with my HomePod Mini

HomePod mini, 14

Posted on Apr 2, 2021 7:00 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Apr 2, 2021 9:40 PM

The easiest way would be to use the Hue App. Go to the App Store to install on your device. It will then ask you to connect the Hue Bridge. Assuming you have a bridge connected to your wifi router. Then use the app to “add lights”, then put into Rooms. You will be copying the serial number on the bulb into the Hue App

Similar questions

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Apr 2, 2021 9:40 PM in response to domcary9

The easiest way would be to use the Hue App. Go to the App Store to install on your device. It will then ask you to connect the Hue Bridge. Assuming you have a bridge connected to your wifi router. Then use the app to “add lights”, then put into Rooms. You will be copying the serial number on the bulb into the Hue App

Add Bluetooth Lightbulb to Apple Home

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.