You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Ordered iPhone 12 Pro and the amount deducted from my credit card was double

I ordered iPhone 12 Pro 512GB Graphite and AppleCare+ for iPhone 12 Pro.The total amount was $2,305.04.

In addition to $2287.61and $2,305.04(Pending) has been deducted from my credit card.

Why I pay dubble price?

Could you check it??

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

Posted on Apr 5, 2021 2:06 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Apr 5, 2021 2:48 AM

saki39 Said:

"I ordered iPhone 12 Pro 512GB Graphite and AppleCare+ for iPhone 12 Pro.The total amount was [...]. In addition to [...]and [...](Pending) has been deducted from my credit card. Why I pay dubble price? Could you check it??"

-------

Where to Go from here:

A. Contact Apple Support:

No one here has access to your information (and that is a good thing, BTW). So, what you need to do is contact Apple Support, yourself. They will see this from their side, and with run you through the fix.

Apple Support Contact Info:

Note: Phone calls are taking a bit to go through at the moment, due to lots of calls. With the Coronavirus Pandemic, many are at home at the moment, with much time on their hands to contact Apple. So, just stay on the line, and you will get through :)

B. Screensharing with the Apple Rep:

To easily prove this over the phone with the Apple Rep screenshare the camera of your iPhone and that of your Mac. Ask a friend, or family member if you may use their phone, if you do not have one handy.

Learn more at these links: 

C. For Note:

Keep Personal Info Off of these, and all forums, as they are available for everyone out there to read. Once seen, someone will know to whom this information pertains. So, I have asked the moderation to remove your order information, for privacy purposes.

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Apr 5, 2021 2:48 AM in response to saki39

saki39 Said:

"I ordered iPhone 12 Pro 512GB Graphite and AppleCare+ for iPhone 12 Pro.The total amount was [...]. In addition to [...]and [...](Pending) has been deducted from my credit card. Why I pay dubble price? Could you check it??"

-------

Where to Go from here:

A. Contact Apple Support:

No one here has access to your information (and that is a good thing, BTW). So, what you need to do is contact Apple Support, yourself. They will see this from their side, and with run you through the fix.

Apple Support Contact Info:

Note: Phone calls are taking a bit to go through at the moment, due to lots of calls. With the Coronavirus Pandemic, many are at home at the moment, with much time on their hands to contact Apple. So, just stay on the line, and you will get through :)

B. Screensharing with the Apple Rep:

To easily prove this over the phone with the Apple Rep screenshare the camera of your iPhone and that of your Mac. Ask a friend, or family member if you may use their phone, if you do not have one handy.

Learn more at these links: 

C. For Note:

Keep Personal Info Off of these, and all forums, as they are available for everyone out there to read. Once seen, someone will know to whom this information pertains. So, I have asked the moderation to remove your order information, for privacy purposes.

Ordered iPhone 12 Pro and the amount deducted from my credit card was double

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.