You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can't Find Quick Links to Redeem Software Mac App Store, click Redeem found under Quick Links

Can anyone help me figure this out? Attempting to redeem Apple software.

The email says to instal software "simply" do this:

Launch the Mac App Store, click “Redeem” found under Quick Links and enter content code(s). I have the codes but...

Quick Links does not seem to exist

Running Catalina 10.15.7

Apple Phone Support kept transferring me and putting me on hold with no solution.

Thanks! Andrew

Posted on Apr 5, 2021 1:17 PM

6 replies

Apr 5, 2021 4:53 PM in response to AJL999

Not there either. Can you send me a screenshot with any of your solutions using the OS I described above? Are you using a different OS than I mentioned? It is hard to believe none of your suggestions have worked. I've been over and over each. It is still possible I am not seeing something that is right in front of me. A screenshot would help

Can't Find Quick Links to Redeem Software Mac App Store, click Redeem found under Quick Links

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.