You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Logitech H390 headset not working with mac

Recentrly I've found the question

on page https://discussions.apple.com/thread/251558671

So, I have macOS Big Sur 11.2.3 (20D91)

And it works, just follow this guide:

1. Open System Preferences and select “Sound.”

2. Select the Input tab, and then choose “Logitech USB Headset.”

3. Select the Output tab, and then choose the “Logitech USB Headset.”

Close the window.

Posted on Apr 7, 2021 1:02 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on May 28, 2021 10:04 AM

I have the same problem with Logitech H390, with a USB to Thunder adapter, on my 2020 MacBook Air. It works, with a different adapter, with the 2020 iPhone SE. It does not show up in sound preferences input or output windows, and the mute LED does not light up (though it does briefly flash when I plug it in, so I feel like it's not a hardware problem). Did you find a solution? Thanks

2 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

May 28, 2021 10:04 AM in response to MonadBull

I have the same problem with Logitech H390, with a USB to Thunder adapter, on my 2020 MacBook Air. It works, with a different adapter, with the 2020 iPhone SE. It does not show up in sound preferences input or output windows, and the mute LED does not light up (though it does briefly flash when I plug it in, so I feel like it's not a hardware problem). Did you find a solution? Thanks

May 3, 2021 11:36 PM in response to pauliss

I have macOS Big Sur Version 11.3 on a MacBook Pro 13-inch, 2017, Two Thunderbolt 3 ports. I am using a USB Type A female to 3.0 Type C male to connect the Logitech H390 headset to the MacBook Pro. The System Preferences > Sound > Input tab does not display “Logitech USB Headset” as an option. Nor does The System Preferences > Sound > Output tab display “Logitech USB Headset” as an option.

I've got a pitch on Wednesday.

Plan A to get these headset to work on my laptop - - preferred.

Plan B is my back up and the headset works on my older MacBook Pro with USB Type A female ports. My application tools are mostly on the newer 2017 laptop.

Your suggestion will be read gratefully.

Thank you.

Logitech H390 headset not working with mac

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.