You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Random state when selecting music

Hi community !

I love iTunes but the Windows version tends to be annoying sometimes...

If I select any playlist and play it in random, it's ok it works. But sometimes I'd like to play a particular music of the playlist but when I play it it removes the random mode ! That is so boring... On the mac version, this doens't occur.

Does someone have the same "problem" and knows how to resolve it ?

It may be a fix to make for the Windows version...

Regards

Windows, Windows 10

Posted on Apr 8, 2021 12:40 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Apr 12, 2021 4:30 AM

I get it now, you're saying that if you happen to be listening in shuffle mode and then pick a particular track to play that shuffle mode gets cancelled, and that this behaviour is different in Windows when compared to Mac? You could use Feedback - iTunes - Apple to report the issue, but my guess is that this is the kind of inconsistency that won't get much attention. Who knows which behaviour they would decide is correct should they choose to fix it?

tt2

4 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Apr 12, 2021 4:30 AM in response to Djeed29

I get it now, you're saying that if you happen to be listening in shuffle mode and then pick a particular track to play that shuffle mode gets cancelled, and that this behaviour is different in Windows when compared to Mac? You could use Feedback - iTunes - Apple to report the issue, but my guess is that this is the kind of inconsistency that won't get much attention. Who knows which behaviour they would decide is correct should they choose to fix it?

tt2

Random state when selecting music

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.