You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Using Bose earbuds with Apple watch

When trying to use my Bose earbuds with Apple Watch, I can’t because the Bluetooth on the watch is continually searching and not finding my earbuds. Also The Bose app I have in my iPhone did not transfer to the watch. Therefore I cannot listen to music from my watch. Please advise.

Apple Watch

Posted on Apr 9, 2021 6:59 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Apr 9, 2021 9:33 PM

You need to make sure the Bose are not autoconnecting to your iPhone prior to you trying to connect them to your Watch.

2 replies

Apr 9, 2021 8:57 PM in response to Ogleenfl

Are the ear buds in discovery mode when you try to pair?

Apps don't install themselves on the watch you must instruct them to be installed. Go to to Watch app and scroll down to the bottom section. If there is a watch version for the Bose app, it would be there to install.

M1 Mac mini, macOS 11.2.3; Watch, series 5 GPS/cellular, watchOS 7.3.3; iPad Pro 2nd Gen, iPadOS 14.4.2; iPad Air 2, iPadOS 14.4.2; iPhone 12 Pro, iOS 14.4.2; TV 4th Gen, tvOS 14.3  HomePods, audioOS 14.3 and Airport Express w/ Airplay 2

Using Bose earbuds with Apple watch

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.