You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

HOW DO I FIND THE AIRPLAY SYMBOL ON MY MAC?

I don't seem to have AirPlay on the MaPro

How do I activate it?

MacBook Pro 13″, macOS 11.2

Posted on Apr 11, 2021 2:33 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Apr 11, 2021 4:46 PM

For AirPlay screen mirroring, the AirPlay icon can be in the menu bar on the top right. The menu bar icon has a show|hide switch in System Preferences﹥Displays.

The AirPlay icon is also available in-app in the TV app, in Safari, and in QuickTime Player, for basic AirPlay (video forwarding, not mirroring). Which is easier on your Mac and the network.

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Apr 11, 2021 4:46 PM in response to argia21

For AirPlay screen mirroring, the AirPlay icon can be in the menu bar on the top right. The menu bar icon has a show|hide switch in System Preferences﹥Displays.

The AirPlay icon is also available in-app in the TV app, in Safari, and in QuickTime Player, for basic AirPlay (video forwarding, not mirroring). Which is easier on your Mac and the network.

HOW DO I FIND THE AIRPLAY SYMBOL ON MY MAC?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.