You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Charged after deleting an app

Hello. Maybe you could help me because i dont’t know how to proceed. I downloaded the PINSO App and relized it wasn’t right for me so i immediately deleted it so they didn’t charge me. But money was taken away for my account after severals days. In AppStore i’m reporting a problem but i’m too woried about this situation. Pianso App has been deleted from the phone.

Agnese

[Edited by Moderator]

Posted on Apr 12, 2021 1:13 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Apr 12, 2021 2:43 PM

After you downloaded the app and you went into it, the app asked if you wanted to start a free trial

App store would have popped up and explained that after the free trieal of x days you will be charged x amount.

You said yes, and signed with touch ID, FaceID or your password to accept.

You can request a refund by following the steps in this guide:

Request a refund for apps or content that you bought from Apple - Apple Support

You are not guaranteed a refund tough.

This is an automated process, if you wish to explain your situation in-depth to a person you can:

Contact Apple for support and service - Apple Support

Also, see this:

How long refunds from the App Store or other Apple services take - Apple Support

Good luck!

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Apr 12, 2021 2:43 PM in response to agnese272

After you downloaded the app and you went into it, the app asked if you wanted to start a free trial

App store would have popped up and explained that after the free trieal of x days you will be charged x amount.

You said yes, and signed with touch ID, FaceID or your password to accept.

You can request a refund by following the steps in this guide:

Request a refund for apps or content that you bought from Apple - Apple Support

You are not guaranteed a refund tough.

This is an automated process, if you wish to explain your situation in-depth to a person you can:

Contact Apple for support and service - Apple Support

Also, see this:

How long refunds from the App Store or other Apple services take - Apple Support

Good luck!

Charged after deleting an app

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.