You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My magic keyboard is not charging. I just bought it a couple months ago. I can charge my iPad Pro separately but when I attach my iPad to the keyboard it does not charge and it say it does not recognize my accessory

My magic keyboard is not charging. When I attach my iPad it say accessory not found on this device. I was using it fine for a couple of months and suddenly it won’t charge. I’ve already tried the troubleshooting tips but still not working. Help

iPad Pro, iPadOS 14

Posted on Apr 13, 2021 2:32 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Apr 13, 2021 3:00 PM

Your Magic keyboard has no battery - but is powered directly by the connected iPad.

If you see an ‘Accessory may not be supported’ alert - Apple Support

2 replies

My magic keyboard is not charging. I just bought it a couple months ago. I can charge my iPad Pro separately but when I attach my iPad to the keyboard it does not charge and it say it does not recognize my accessory

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.