You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Homepod mini Apple music integration

I want my kids to be able to use a Homepod Mini as their primary way of listening to music. They don't have Apple devices or accounts. Can they play playlists using the mini? Can they create playlists using the mini? If they do, whose account do the playlists get added to?

HomePod mini

Posted on Apr 19, 2021 9:22 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Apr 21, 2021 4:54 AM

See Set up multiple users on HomePod - Apple Support. That would appear to require that each user has their own iPhone, iPad or iPod touch with which to train Siri. Or you let it respond to any voice, use a single Apple Music account, and you set up all of the playlists that you require, which I guess in turn will require a degree of trust with the kids.

tt2

Similar questions

3 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Apr 21, 2021 4:54 AM in response to Nospam Nospam

See Set up multiple users on HomePod - Apple Support. That would appear to require that each user has their own iPhone, iPad or iPod touch with which to train Siri. Or you let it respond to any voice, use a single Apple Music account, and you set up all of the playlists that you require, which I guess in turn will require a degree of trust with the kids.

tt2

Homepod mini Apple music integration

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.