You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

📢 Newsroom Update

Apple introduces powerful new iPad mini built for Apple Intelligence. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How can I print document inregular size pprint?

How can I print a document in regular size print on an IPAD?

iPad Air 3, iPadOS 14

Posted on Apr 20, 2021 3:17 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Apr 20, 2021 3:26 PM

Through AirPrint to whatever printer you're using, usually.

If you're asking about available printing settings, that depends on the printer vendor, model, and (maybe) printer firmware.

If you're looking to change font sizes, that depends on whether you're producing the document and with what apps or tools, or if you're trying to change the font sizes of an existing document such as a PDF document.

2 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Apr 20, 2021 3:26 PM in response to Pasculine

Through AirPrint to whatever printer you're using, usually.

If you're asking about available printing settings, that depends on the printer vendor, model, and (maybe) printer firmware.

If you're looking to change font sizes, that depends on whether you're producing the document and with what apps or tools, or if you're trying to change the font sizes of an existing document such as a PDF document.

How can I print document inregular size pprint?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.