You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

But APPLE TV three without remote from Goodwill

I bought a Apple TV generation three from Goodwill on an auction and it came with no remote I have an apple iPhone 6s Plus that says I’m supposed to be able to use it as a remote on the Apple TV it gives me a code and recognizes the Apple TV but how do I end where do I enter that code I can’t do it on my Apple TV

iPhone 6s Plus, iOS 14

Posted on Apr 20, 2021 4:41 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Apr 20, 2021 4:57 PM

Set up the Apple TV Remote on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

Read the section if you lost your Appletv remote.

2 replies

Apr 20, 2021 7:33 PM in response to Johnathan Burger

I followed the instructions a code came up on the TV screen but I can’t figure out how to enter it I do not have an existing Apple TV remote how do I enter that code in my phone to get it to work with Apple TV

I followed the instructions but could not make it work where do I enter the code pops up on the screen I have no way to access Apple TV

But APPLE TV three without remote from Goodwill

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.