You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

keyboard

HELP!

Unable to sign on my iMac. Have three keyboards ... ( 2 are wireless) all worked yesterday and now none of them seem to be paired to the computer. I have two mouse that still are functioning. I am flummoxed. I don’t think I can use iPad as keyboard because iMac wasn’t set up for Bluetooth.

iMac Line (2012 and Later)

Posted on Apr 23, 2021 9:54 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Apr 26, 2021 7:21 AM

The wired keyboard wasn't working either ; don't know why. It was cheap enough that I tossed it.

I ended up purchasing a new wired keyboard and finally got logged in. Crazy thing was that computer lost the connection to the two wireless keyboards but the wireless mouse remained paired. I suspect poltergeists.

Similar questions

2 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Apr 26, 2021 7:21 AM in response to Tesserax

The wired keyboard wasn't working either ; don't know why. It was cheap enough that I tossed it.

I ended up purchasing a new wired keyboard and finally got logged in. Crazy thing was that computer lost the connection to the two wireless keyboards but the wireless mouse remained paired. I suspect poltergeists.

keyboard

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.