You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I can’t find CarPlay on my iPhone se Is it possible it was deleted?

Why can’t I find CarPlay on my iPhone se?

iPhone SE

Posted on Apr 24, 2021 9:13 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Apr 24, 2021 12:29 PM

Update your iPhone to iOS 14.4.2, and pair or re-pair your iPhone with a vehicle with CarPlay system, and you should see CarPlay available on the vehicle entertainment system. CarPlay is not something you look for on your iPhone. What few settings are available (once paired) are in Settings > CarPlay. If you do not see CarPlay, confirm with the vehicle dealer that the vehicle offers the CarPlay feature, and then that you have the current firmware loaded for the entertainment system.

2 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Apr 24, 2021 12:29 PM in response to exlondonlad

Update your iPhone to iOS 14.4.2, and pair or re-pair your iPhone with a vehicle with CarPlay system, and you should see CarPlay available on the vehicle entertainment system. CarPlay is not something you look for on your iPhone. What few settings are available (once paired) are in Settings > CarPlay. If you do not see CarPlay, confirm with the vehicle dealer that the vehicle offers the CarPlay feature, and then that you have the current firmware loaded for the entertainment system.

I can’t find CarPlay on my iPhone se Is it possible it was deleted?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.