You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

how can i locate my lost phone -- i think i know where but need to confirm

where is my phone

Posted on Apr 25, 2021 9:58 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Apr 25, 2021 10:03 AM

See this link > If your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch is lost or stolen - Apple Support

As the following sometimes also gets asked in this context...

If the iPhone does not appear in Find My, it was not enabled for Find My (and there is no means to remotely enable Find My), it is shut off (and there is no means to boot remotely), its battery depleted (and there is no means to charge remotely), lacking communications coverage, damaged, or already broken up for its constituent parts.

There is no means for users to locate an iPhone by serial number or IMEI.

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Apr 25, 2021 10:03 AM in response to Miamibump

See this link > If your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch is lost or stolen - Apple Support

As the following sometimes also gets asked in this context...

If the iPhone does not appear in Find My, it was not enabled for Find My (and there is no means to remotely enable Find My), it is shut off (and there is no means to boot remotely), its battery depleted (and there is no means to charge remotely), lacking communications coverage, damaged, or already broken up for its constituent parts.

There is no means for users to locate an iPhone by serial number or IMEI.

how can i locate my lost phone -- i think i know where but need to confirm

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.